Why do you need a Virtual PA?
- Are you drowning in paperwork?
- Do you need someone to answer calls for you or make your telesales calls?
- Do you need something transcribed?
- Do you have a large pile of business cards just waiting to be entered into a database?
- Do you need to book travel, plan a trip (business or personal) and no time to research?
- Do you struggle to get your work completed each day, or week?
- Do you take work home with you?
- Do you work into the night instead of spending time with family and loved ones?
The answer is a Virtual PA, and it’s is less expensive than you would think!
When you hire a Virtual PA, you don’t have to provide office space, there are no taxes to pay, holiday pay, sick leave or public holidays or superannuation. You just pay for the work you need done, to someone running their own business and therefore responsible for all the overheads.
An added bonus is the the extra revenue you will generate with a virtual PA supporting your business and allowing you to focus on sales and business objectives. Another added advantage is that most VA’s have a wider range of experience in areas that are outside the skill set of the employee.